Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Monday, July 14, 2008

Convention Swap


OK, so these were going to be my Convention Swaps....but I wasn't sure if I could use "So Many Scallops, so to play it safe I started a new swap and I have nearly 20 made. So all is looking good for going. I didn't think I would have time to get any done, so I am feeling pretty good about these done and bringing back fun convention ideas to share. This is made with the new Bella Rose paper, which I love! I just wrapped Trident gum packs with the paper and embellished with black and white checked ribbon. The ink is also the new Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, and Kiwi Kiss. I will post the real swap when I take some photos of the finished product.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are way cute!!! You come up with great ideas! Can't wait for you to come back from convention! Connie