Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Zebra's Are Pink?

This is a Penny Black stamp and I had to get her at Hobby Lobby the other day. She has a giraffe friend and you will see them together in the future. I haven't worked on a card for a month it seems, so it felt good to get back into the rubber and ink at my desk. I am waiting for my SU order to arrive and then I can get motivated and be creative. I will be posting them for you soon.

If you haven't been to Becky's sight at InkingIdaho, you better check out what she has been doing............way cute and you'll want one too.

1 comment:

Inking Idaho said...

This is do darling. I guess if you are going to create cute things like this, it's ok if you commit rubberdultry! I won't tell ;o)

I love that signature silver cord!!!

Hugs,
Becky