Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Saturday, April 4, 2009

Reasons why to JOIN Stampin Up NOW

And from now until April 30th you can join my team and pay
3 easy payments!!

WOW what a deal....
Plus...you will receive a special gift from me


Payments breakdown for the Starter Kit Price of $199 (April 1-30)
Payment #1 (charged when you order) -$66.34 (+ sales tax)
Payment #2 (charged May 15) - $66.33
Payment #3 (charged June 15) -$66.33


You receive 20% instant income on all orders and 30% off your FIRST order after you sign up!!
You can earn up to 40% commission on all personal orders and customer orders
You receive the Demonstrator only Magazine - Stampin' Success which has tons of ideas and help with your business
The opportunity to do as much or as little as you want and still get the 20% discount on your supplies plus on any customer orders.
To enjoy tax benefits by owning your own business.
Attend exclusive Demo only Stampin' Up events: i.e. Regionals, Stampin' Up Convention.

You MUST send in your paperwork to Stampin' Up by mail to receive the 3 easy payment plan - you cannot sign up online. If you want to sign up online without the payment plan, you can go to my demo website "Join Now"
Contact me today at my email at
sinclairkw@aol.com if you have questions.

No comments: