Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Thursday, September 17, 2009

BR Workshop Sept 15, 2009

This is Mandy's finished Becky Roberts Mild Carton Container...

This is Connie's.....


Kim, your guilty of really not making one, so who's are those???? and thanks for the treats!!!!

Carol is a long time stamper, but went back to work to put her kids through college, and is again
unemployeed and stamping with us again....


BR Workshop stands for a Becky Roberts workshop!!! These ladies had fun making one of Becky's famous projects....This is Maribeth.

This is Connie again and her's looks pretty cute also....



Oh and who got the camera to get me in it!!! This is Mandy working on hers!


Come join me again Monday night for another Fun Filled Workshop!!!




No comments: