Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Friday, October 2, 2009

Punching Pumpkins







This project came about after seeing an ad in a magazine where they used punches to make pumpkins. I said to myself, "I could so this and make them really cute!" So I stamped the Pumpkin Pit paper with the words from the Create Stamp set, and punched out several pieces with the scallop punch, the large oval punch and the smaller scalloped oval punch and look where I went!!! The paper is the black and white DSP in the mini catalog, going to buy more and more of this!! Love it!!!! The middle is rolled chocolate chip CS and Kiwi Kiss for the green. Basic Black CS for the base. The Happy Halloween stamp we will just leave be!! Hee hee So if you love this project too, come to my next stamp class and make one with us!

1 comment:

sapwcbtpm said...

I won't be able to come to the class, so you can just give me these that are already made, thank you.

Gotta LOVE those creative juices!