Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Monday, June 7, 2010

Stamp Club


This was our May Stamp Club project: A Flower for all Seasons and So Many Sayings
I used Choc Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White for card stock and Choc Chip ribbon and linen for the tie. Also Real Red brads, a piercing tool, the square punch and window punch made this project quick to put together.
A similar idea came from Chat Wszelaki on Stampin Connections
Stampin Connections is a resource we share among demonstrators for ideas to share with our customers....such a valuable tool and so many ideas available.

The card holder itself is just and 8 1/2 X 11 piece of CS scored at 5 and 6 on the top and the 1 1/4 and 3 1/2 on the side and folded up to form the pockets. The 1 inch strip is cut off at the bottom fold and ribbon is around the spine. Hope that is helpful.....thanks for your interest.

4 comments:

Charlene said...

How nice these are, wish I could see what it looks like inside of it. Thank you for sharing.

Inking Idaho said...

Very nice BFF! Great project!!

Laura Howell said...

These cards are really cute, but I was trying really hard to look at your giraffe in the background first...me and giraffes I may have a little bit of a problem...Thanks for sharing your cute cards.

Lisa said...

Your work looks so clean and crisp Kim. I love the combination of colors you used. Lisa