Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Monday, September 20, 2010

Spooktacular Event

Myself, my daughter and my mom! Thanks for your help! Love you both more than you know!


The projects for the Event on the table, as the guests entered....

Yep BFF Becky and myself
That smile was on my face from the time I woke up until I fell asleep! Love you Becky and thanks so much for all the do!!!

I know you've all been waiting to see the photos from the BIG Event....well if you have been to Becky's site, she has posted some great photos. So I will fill in with some other fun ones. As you can imagine, it was the biggest and BEST day of MY life in stamping!!! I can't tell you how grateful I am for this friendship!

2 comments:

Lorri said...

So happy for you!! Thought of you all week and the FUN you were having. Amazing projects and I know the best part was hanging with your BFF!! :) Way to go KIM!!!

rosiebudstamp said...

Sure enjoyed meeting you both and fabtabulous projects

Way to go Kim and Becky!


inky hugs to you