Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Tuesday, July 10, 2012

PURSEsonaly Thank YOU



So the other day I wanted to do something special for my husband....so I called his office and got one of the girls to run get him his favorite coffee.  I got big points!!!! But to pay her back for the coffee and her wonderful favor, I made this little gift for her and the money was inside....and a matching card!


Convention gifts are all ready to be posted while I am away so watch, they post every day....I have been busy and not getting this posted like I should, but I figure it will pay off when you see all the projects!  ENJOY!

1 comment:

Carla Blake said...

Cute Kim! I like that you used the chevron folder on the purse. Try to have fun at convention without me :(