Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Its a Girl


My neighbor has a friend who is a new gramma, she is also a Stampin Up Demonstrator; so the pressure was on to make a really cute card for her new 1st grand baby.
The Giraffe is from Great Impressions. I used the Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits to color this (that seems to be my favorite thing these days) on Lovely Lilac CS, the pink is non SU. Giraffe is layered on Certainly Celery and Black CS. To hard to see, but the background is little flowers stamped with Lovely Lilac. Cuttlebug embossing and the flower punch were also included. Added the embellishements...."Its a Girl" ribbon, silver cord, dots and dashes with black and black brads and you have a completed card.

No comments: