Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Convention 2009

This is Dawn Rapsas from UStamp after she received her title for Demonstrator of the Year....who would have know she was so short.....and way fun to meet!!!! Congratulations girl on an awesome job!



The catalog comes to life at Convention!

Oh and my BFF Becky!!! What an wonderful few days I got to spend sharing with her and the experience and excitement was more than I can even share.


Build A Bear was a big introduction! Yes, we got personal bears with SU on them and a special stamp....I ran by the awards booth and picked up a pin for mine....his first convention!



Becky, yea, my BFF made cards for the displays....here she is by the sign with her name on it....go Becky!!!!
Convention was fabulous and I have more to share as I get them loaded.....to all the wonderful girls I met...Thank you!





1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

You lucky girl! ... going to convention AND hanging out with Becky! (thanks for letting FLAT Lorri and FLAT me tag along too!)