Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BFF Becky Gifts

This is so adorable! I hope you can see it ok. It is actually a little notebook she can put on her keys or just in her purse. It is filled with white computer paper and on a key chain loop. The flower is made from the Big Shot Die Table Settings and the notebook is the tag from Baskets and Blooms Die. I will give this to her this morning with a zebra pen....ya think she will love it? Oh and the frog is a charm and I thought it was cute to give it to her this way rather than in a box. It is tied on and she just unties it!

Place a $25 or more order on my Stampin' Up site before the end of the month and I will send you a gift from Convention....go shopping!


1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW! Is that ever pretty!