Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Friday, July 30, 2010

Home Office Convention 2010

Have you got to talk to Max at the home office, well here is her desk...


Here are your boxes being labeled and heading down the line to be filled with all your fun supplies!

You didn't know I had an office at the home office did you...well I don't, but if I did, this is what it would look like...isn't it fun and beautiful!


Jacque and Becky at the front door to the home office!




Here is where you things are picked and put in your boxes. I asked the head guy what the turn around in this area is and he said not much. These woman love their jobs and Shelli treats them well. These employees were in attendance with us the first day of convention....it was awesome to applaud them for their hard work and let them know all demonstrators love them!




No comments: