Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Sunday, February 6, 2011

Best Gift From Stampin' Up!.....the friendships!

Toby waits for his mom, Diana to open his treat jar.....

....."how does she think I am going to get those out of there"

When we decided to go to AZ, I made arrangements to meet Diana Gibbs for a water color lesson....she is the best you know....and I had to love on her Toby!  Don't tell Mowgli....

Isn't he a cutie bug!!!

Our men are going to be on the Alaska Cruise together, so we thought it might be good for them to meet before we go....not a problem!!!! We ARE going to have fun!

2 comments:

Diana Gibbs said...

These pictures turned out so cute, since Toby hates getting his picture taken the delicious treats sure got him to forget about it.
You are right about Stampin' Up! it ain't about the stamps it's the friendships that mean the most, it's just the stamps that brought us together.
So glad our men get along so well, this trip is going to be awesome!
Love you,
Di

Sue Dyas said...

Super jealous that you got to meet Di ! And then Toby too! BONUS Sounds like you guys had a great time! TFS the cute pics with us!