Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One More

I have a challenge to meet and I need ONE more creative person to join me in something you will not regret doing.  The starter kit is discounted during Sale-bra-tion to $148.75, and it will include a FREE $50 gift.  Your first order you will receive 30% off and you will also get FREE stamp sets or digital downloads or wall vinyl with every $50.  So if your a digital scrapbooker, a paper crafter, a beginning stamper and need supplies to start, a hobby stamper with lots of goodies, a quilter or you just love to be creative....don't pass this up!  You can sign up at www.kimsinclair.stampinup.net under join my team.  I share lots of ideas on my blog as well as with you personally.  So say yes, and begin the fun.  I have girls that have said to me, "I can never do what you do" and now they say, I have created a monster and they can't get enough.  They thank me over and over for asking them to do just what I did!  Also, as an active demonstrator you have access to over 144,556 cards and projects posted exclusive for demonstrators on Stampin Connections.  You are never far from an idea.  I look forward in sharing with you, JOIN me today!

No comments: