Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Wednesday, May 18, 2011

While I am Cruising SPECIAL!!!

I am offering a special while I am away with Stampin' Up, so don't pass it up!  If you place an order on my website while I am gone through the end of the month of May, I will GIVE you a NEW 2011-2012 catalog when they become available FREE!!!!  Your name will also go in a drawing with all the orders received to receive a special stamped "in the mail" surprise!  Go place your order!  The Summer mini catalog has some really cute stuff!!!!

Enjoy....see you when I return!

2 comments:

Lorri said...

Have a WONDERFUL TIME KIM!! This is a trip you will remember FOREVER! Be safe and can't wait to hear about it! Can you believe you will be there SOON????

Natasha Zandbergen said...

Have a SUPER time girlfriend!! Can't wait to hear some of the highlights of your trip when you get back - enjoy!