Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Monday, August 8, 2011

Its Not to Early....

Do you have a hard to buy for person on your gift list?  Well, let me help you! And you will even have time to order supplies for additional books when you find out how easy it is. This is a scrapbook anyone will love filled with pictures of family and or friends.  I will cut all the parts and pieces for you and all you have to do is join me and put it together....Gift Done!  And if you would like to make another one similar, you probably have enough left over to do just that, ask me about the details. 


Thursday, Sept 10 at 1pm

Cost is $30 and HAS TO BE PREPAID by Sept 1, 2011 no exceptions!

cuteness?.........

Space is limited so please email me right away if your interested...

No comments: