Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Loving Gifts....

Who does not love to get a gift?  And one that "fits" you as a person....well, that is why I love what I do, cause I can make it exactly how I want to fit that person's taste.

You're saying what paper is that, I know right....well it is NOT Stampin' Up paper but it worked for this project and it is always nice to "use up" that stash that you are always "saving".  Again this is made with our clear stamp cases and just added a notebook...Everyone can use a notebook, some of us need more than one, well I do cause I can't find the one I want, or it is to pretty to use.....Come on people, its paper, use it and make someone smile!!!!

And personalized just adds a special touch....

No comments: