Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Sunday, October 16, 2011

Big Shot for FREE!

Would you like to make this box and surprise many of your favorite people with gifts like this all year?  Well, we can make it easy for you to do just that.....

With every $35 Stampin' Up! order you place on my demonstrator website www.kimsinclair.stampinup.net,
your name will be added to my jar. Stampin' Up! will ship your order to you directly.
On Nov 15th a name will be drawn for a FREE Big Shot!
 (Valued at $100)

Ok so you ask, what if my order is larger than $35? 
Your name goes in the drawing with every $35 you spend (before sales tax and shipping)!!


The drawing for the FREE Big Shot will run from
 noon October 1, 2011 to noon November 15, 2011,
so start placing your orders NOW!  Good luck!

This is NOT a Stampin' Up promotion, so the orders have to be placed on my website, http://www.kimsinclair.stampinup.net/  to qualify.



Making this a sweeter deal....Stampin' Up! released this today.  They will give you a Big Shot or $100 in product if you sign up to be a demonstrator.  So you get the Big Shot as my gift and Stampin' Up! gives you $100 is free product!  Now is the time to sign up!  Join now!  www.kimsinclair.stampinup.net!

No comments: