Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween gets a Plus ONE

One of my downline is having a Silpada party tonight and I approached her on what she was serving.  So I offered my services and asked her if we could do a little advertising ourselves.....So here are the water bottles I made this morning to take over to her party tonight.  Cute huh!

To cute to drink....drink and save right!

So I made these using the quick accents (item 124263) from the holiday mini catalog....I think they will be received very well.  If you are interested in placing a Stampin' Up! order on my website you will also have your name in the drawing for a FREE BigShot with any $35 order.  Details regarding this are posted on my blog under another date....please read for  specific details!

No comments: