Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Monday, March 8, 2010

Invitation

Invitation to all of you who are "thinking" about becoming a demonstrator. Or maybe you are thinking you would just like to get Stampin' Up! products at a discount.
During Sale-A-Bration the starter kit is on sale! NOW is the time to sign up! It is easy to do and the perks are wonderful. And the friendships are even better!
I have attended Convention is SLC twice and will be there again this year in July. I have gone to Regionals and also Leadership.
This company gives you so much to work with, everyone can do it! Now we have the Stampin' Up! Connection, which is a tool in itself. Demonstrators are posting projects daily and the ONLY way to see them is by becoming a demonstrator. That alone is worth it!
The Starter Kit is discounted to 15% off Standard Starter Kit Regular Price is $199 and the SALE price is $169
Digital + Starter Kit is $185 and this includes the exclusive My Digital Studio paper crafting software. Sale price is $157 plus you can choose any retail stamp set valued up to $47.95 FREE from the current catalogs when signing up during this promotion!!!
So NOW is the perfect time to sign up. Or email me I will help you get on a creative road of fun!
I would love to for you to join my team! If you sign up before March 31st, I have a special gift for you and FREE product just for saying YES!

No comments: