Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Glassine Envelope Album




I had fun with these....did you notice that already? Ok this one went to BFF and I did it a little different from the other ones. This one has a belly band and a flap that lifts up and its done in her favorite color...Rose Red... Other than that, they are all the same, yet different....fitting the person they are going to....

So to Business: Do you want to make one of these in a class? Join me on April 6th at 9:30 am and we will make one of these for you to take home.
Email me at sinclairkw@aol.com and reserve your spot. Bring photos with you to design yours to go with your photos, or come empty handed and fill it in later. I am going to limit the number of guests, so please let me know right away if you want to join me.
Happy Stamping!



No comments: