Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Friday, March 19, 2010

Glassine Envelope Album






This idea actually came from another demonstrator, and what a great way to use the glassine envelopes. I made mine using Always Artichoke and Mellow Moss CS. I also used some DSP for the pattern pages. The cover I made with the new Very Vintage wheel from the mini catalog. I used the new mini catalog stamp set "Picture this" for the saying on the front of the album. Through out the album are coordinating ribbons, brads, pearls and buttons.
Remember things in the mini catalog are only available until the end of April and Sale*bra*tion ends the end of March. It is the perfect time to purchase these items on my SU website here. Or clicking on my photo to the left or clicking on the catalog.

No comments: