Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Thursday, January 6, 2011

NEW Stamp Club beginning in February

If you have interest in joining Stamp Club, please email me and confirm you are wanting to join. (I have a list started and those names will be considered first as far as filling up spaces)  The fee is $12 per month and then there will be a minimum order based on the number of people we have coming.  This will determine how many months the Club lasts also, so everyone gets to be a hostess and rep the benefits.  This time will be a little different as well.  We will have ONE group, however, TWO classes the same day.  So the morning class will be at 9 and the evening class at 6:30 the same third Tuesday of the month.  Then at the end of the class, all orders will go in as one class.

Call or Email me with questions...

No comments: