Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Saturday, January 22, 2011

Soroptimist Fundraiser

I made this for a donation for the Soroptimist Fundraiser. It is so much prettier in person....but the coffee cups are similar to the ones Becky made, the altered can is like the one I made for her Leadership gift, assorted cards and a matching tea bag!

So this is the box of assorted cards, the tea bag and a little can of chocolate.

Coffee for on the go....

Chocolate, of course....so when my husband looked at the whole thing, he says " it would be cute if you added some of those chocolates on the tray".....is he "getting it" or what!  He was right I added them and it was perfect!  But the rhinestone on top of them was the final perfect touch!

No comments: