Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Friday, January 28, 2011

OMG! I just notice I am almost about to hit 100,000 hits

That is Blog hits people!!! You are all amazing for checking my blog....so to celebrate!  If you are not a subscriber, enter your email address where it says you can receive regular up dates on what I am posting, I will put your email address in a file and draw an email address sometime between today and when we hit 100,000 and you will receive a special stamped gift in the mail from me!!!!

WINNER will be posted!

1 comment:

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

|just signed up for your e-mail updates. I hope it went through because I didn't have a subscription to feedburner. I've signed up for feedburner too. I LOVE your blog and inspiration!!!!!
Nancy