Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Saturday, June 4, 2011

Alaska Highlights

Lori Staley and her husband Jeff, along with her brother and sister-in-law and nephew were our table mates.  Here we are the last night celebrating Baked Alaska....

Night Entertainment

Every day we got to stop at the Trading Post to collect our daily gifts....what fun!  It was a highlight of the day.

I love Shelli and it is always wonderful getting an opportunity to visit with her and not have a line....thanks Shelli for always taking the time!

Couldn't wait to mount my new stamp set....

WHAT....is it to many?  My room steward made sure they were always lined up nicely....

Cute!....well this cruise didn't put these out for us....Stampin' Up left all our gifts....those to be shared too...

1 comment:

Diana Gibbs said...

where'd ya get the duck towel?
and I think I only saw you with the flip flops on!
Love ya,
Di