Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ending in Canada

The Empress Hotel for high tea?  I visited the Empress several years ago with my high school friend Darla.  We drove to Seattle and took a ferry to Canada and took this same photo so many years ago....our senior trip....

Just waiting to get off the ship...


My hubby, my turn with the camera....

Marina....

The flowers in Canada are so beautiful....

Some of our pillow gifts....better than those towel animals right?

Little time for gifts, but I brought home Skagway fudge for my downline and here is how I packaged it for each of them....


Now I have 500 more pictures to download and if I missed some of the highlights, I will post them but they may be out of order....cause I know you want to see more stamped stuff, right?

No comments: