Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Easy Easy

Again....a My Digital Studio download and hit print....This one I made at home and then framed it and added some embellishments and it is my Valentine decorations for this season

I have posted things about Julie before, she is a lady I work with every 2 weeks on stamping project.  This Valentine I printed from My Digital Studio and we layered on card stock and we were able to make several in the hour I spend with her

You got 6 cards and 3 envelopes and they were so adorable

Here Julie is with her Valentine decoration before it went into the frame....

Stampin' Up comes up with great already made projects and all you do is print as they are or change them to be what you want them to be....So you could have replaced a word in the frame with a name to make it more personalized

Did you order your My Digital Studio for 30 days yet?

No comments: