Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Thursday, February 2, 2012

SALE-A-BRATION do you know what that means?

Do you want these?  Page 35 in the mini catalog.... $4.95  to add them to your order... reach $50 and you get to pick a FREE item from SALE-A-BRATION catalog!  Yes really!  Call me if you have not seen it yet!

Yes,  page 26 and you can get these cute heart charms ( l25605 for $6.95) and large pearls (125577 for $4.95),  but the stamp set of Candy Conversations ( 125560 $8.95) is on page 43....both in the mini catalog.

Hat pins (125578 for $3.95)  are on page 18

Don't leave pleated satin ribbon off your order, its on page 12 in several great colors for $6.95


Embosslits Die...Fashionable Hearts is item # 125596 for $11.95 on page 35
 These are displays from Leadership and they have such great ideas with each of the items, I just wanted to share them with you.  I will also be sharing other cards and ideas using these items in days that follow, so check back and see what they are!

Have you ordered from the Spring Mini Catalog yet?  If you have not, and you place an on line order with me, I will put your name in a drawing for FREE product and cards I have designed.  Now that does not include the FREE product you get to pick from Stampin' Up with every $50 you spend.  So order NOW!

Sign up to be a demonstrator today and you will pick out FREE Designer Series Paper every month for a year!  More details in days ahead also!  Contact me here for more information or questions!  I love what I do and you can too!

No comments: