Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Toe Rings for Cabo

My daughter is going to Cabo with another family over spring break....I wanted to do something fun for the girls as a little thank you for including her in their plans...So they are getting toe rings in pretty packages....its all about the presentation isn't it!


I am loving these new Framelit Dies for the Big Shot....so easy to use and add so much to a project....You can get a set for your projects in the mini catalog on page 6  125598 for $26.95...and if this isn't your shape, they come in hearts as well....stay tuned and I will show you a heart project as well.

The paper on this project was FREE with a $50 order and the brads I got to pick out with a $100 and they also came with matching ribbon.  Sale-bra-tion is my favorite time of year in Stampin' Up.  FREE goodies for just playing....Place your order today.

1 comment:

Ruthie Graen said...

Kim, these are the perfect fun gift for the girls! I'm sure they will have toes painted and now accesorized with your beautiful rings!!