Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Friday, July 8, 2011

Level 2 Hostess Set from the Summer Mini

Do you know that the Hostess Benefits have changed?  Contact me to find out the details and take advantage of the great new things Stampin' Up is offering for a Hostess....

This card is from Diana Gibbs, my Alaska cruise mate'.  Diana and I, along with many others will be getting together at Convention next week.  This woman can color, if you have not checked out her blog, go peek (stamping with di) and besides she has a Yorkie named Toby.....I know, I will post Mowgli tomorrow! Gotta love her!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey gf! I have that gorgeous card on my display board!
Looking forward to seeing you again next week! Save a swap for me!

Diana Gibbs said...

I love you honey, and I can't wait to see you and your BFF! Won't be the same without my BFF but we will make do. MAMMa is gonna be my stand in BFF!

See you in a few day!!

Hugs,
Di