Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Friday, July 15, 2011

Pillow Gifts

.....I said, its the little things that mean so much....so here are a couple of BFF's pillow gifts

This cute idea is from Natasha (inkingoutofthebox) in Canada, and she will not be at convention with us....sad!  I met her at Leadership this year and what a lady she is!


Gum, yes please.....


I didnt show you everything in this little box, gotta keep the surprises alive for Becky in case she sneeks a peek, but if you are at convention, you can come to our room and see them in real life and touch them and everything....


And BFF is that....a true friend who shared Stampin' Up with me one day....


1 comment:

Natasha said...

So fun!! I love that you "punched out" the window - nice!! Hope you are enjoying yourself in Utah.