Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Saturday, July 16, 2011

OPEN HOUSE July 21, 2011 11-6


Sign up for this class at my Open House on Thursday July 21  Drop by between 11-6

Come stamp something to take home

New products from the NEW catalog will be available to see and touch and projects made with the new products will also be on display

NEW catalogs are $5 the day of the Open House and $10 any other time

Door Prize Drawings

Sign ups for Halloween, Holiday and Scrapbook classes....space is limited so be early not to miss out
(these classes have to be paid for the day of Open House)

Place an order at the Open House and your name goes in the BIG drawing and you will also have FREE postage on your order

Bring a guest and if they sign up for Stamp Club in January - YOU get a FREE clear stamp set

Bring a guest to the Open House and you get your name in the BIG drawing twice

ok...what is the BIG drawing?  you are asking?  Well it is a basket of product filled with stamp sets and accessories and stamp pads...a little of everything! 

I will also have a Garage Sale table, not to be missed!

So JOIN me on Thursday July 21 and see what I have brought back from Convention!

No comments: