Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Monday, July 11, 2011

Making wonderful friends....

One of my many favorite parts about being in the Stampin' Up family is the friendships and creative people you meet.  So I am sharing a card with you from the Summer Mini Catalog.  On the Grow page 14 $11.95C and $15.95W  Marlene sent me this card in a group swap.  We share ideas with other demonstrators and learn techniques from each other....


Love this one too!  especially when Convention is right around the corner and I get to see Rhonda, who is the demonstrator that made this card.  So cute huh!  This is also from the Summer Mini Catalog, page 12, Travel Log   $29.95W and $21.95C....What a fun scrapbook set this would make for your summer vacation.

Do you want to be a part of a great family of creative people, join my Stampin' Up team today for $99!

No comments: