Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sharing

This is Jennifer, I met her this year and what a high light it was.....even more exciting, she is a surrogate mother and she will be having twins.....what an amazing gift to give a mother.

eeew, blurry.....we must be on stage with the angle of this photo....

Would you love to have one of these?  Well, sign up to be a demonstrator this week and we BOTH get one! SPECIAL price through July $99

Do you love this one too?  I have this box and 3 cards as a class Sept 24th, which is a Saturday at 10 am.  Email me at sinclairkw@aol.com to sign up, there are a couple spots left.  I will also be posting the cards and the box in another post so you can see the details.

No comments: