Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pretty Postage Presentation

Becky has planned a down line meeting with a gift and card swap

So for my gift swap I designed a pizza box that holds a couple 3x3 cards and envelopes.  The stamp set is Pretty Postage on page 66 in the NEW catalog.  I didn't look at this set, or even consider buying it until after the cruise and I got these adorable mini card ideas.  This set also corridnates with the Postage Stamp Punch on page 212 in the NEW catalog.

The box opens to tissue wrapped cards and my business card information...

It IS all about the presentation....so wrapped pretty postage is how I will give these to all the gals attending....

I am big with the details, so the Convention 2011 tag is added to give it that extra touch....
You can have these same little gifts from me for being one of my team members, join my Stampin' Up team for $99 in July and start playing with us!

1 comment:

Inking Idaho said...

I LOVED every single thing you made BFF! I've said it before but I'll say it again...I love all your little details! They arrived home safe and sound in my plastic box. I would have killed someone at the airlines if they got a mark on them!! Love ya so much and already miss ya like crazy!!