Welcome to my blog. This is where I share my love for stamping and paper crafts.




Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Who doesn't like a gift?

At Convention, we shower each other with gifts....Handmade treasures!  So as you know, here is the first BFF gift for Becky.  Just a notebook so she can keep track of all her downline at Convention.  This is made with a stamp set we were given on the cruise to Alaska from Stampin' Up.  Its called the Best of Everything and you can find it in the NEW catalog on page 103  It is $24.95 for wood and $17.95 for clear

adorable?  yes i know!

....well she wouldn't remember it was from me unless it has zebra somewhere....

Marry Stampin' Up like I did....you will always be showered with the "little things"  Visit my website and join my team for $99 in July

No comments: